Industrial & OEM
Our mission is to deliver innovation, quality and value
Industrial & OEM
WTEC Energy’s Industrial & OEM vertical provides cable assemblies, harnesses and value-added solutions for a wide range of power, signal, and control applications. WTEC Energy manufactures products applicable to many markets including Renewable Energy, Utility, Oil & Gas, Mining, Industrial Power and Heavy Industrial Equipment.
Within the renewable energy market sector, WTEC Energy is a critical partner and OEM cable assembly supplier to the largest names in wind and solar. The origins of WTEC Energy date back to 2003 as a primary supplier of control and power cable assemblies for wind turbines. Since its inception, WTEC Energy has continued to expand its portfolio and capabilities to be able to provide value-added services to many industrial OEMs as well as repair and maintenance providers. In order to provide optimal pricing to its customers WTEC Energy has also established relationships with market leaders within the global connector and cable industries.
The WTEC Energy cable harness production facility is a UL certified harness facility and also certified to ISO 9001:2015.
Product & Service Portfolio
Our custom assembly services and solutions performed to your specification include:
- Cut-to-length flexible power cables with terminated ends
- Full range of cable assemblies incorporating single and multi-conductor power and control cables
- Complex harnesses and bundled assemblies containing multi-conductor cables and other communication media including ethernet and fiberoptic cables
- Medium voltage assemblies utilizing cables rated up to 35KV
- Custom kitting of all solutions available upon request
The WTEC Energy Advantage
As an integrated manufacturer of power cables and assembly solutions, WTEC Energy offers significant benefits to its customers:
- Significant material cost advantages in comparison to our competitors
- Having in-house cable manufacturing capabilities allows WTEC to work directly with its customers to provide customized cable designs for specific power applications as well as greater flexibility in scheduling cable assembly production and deliveries.
- Ability to flex production up or down depending on customer order volume and the ability to shift orders depending on customer priorities
- Shorter lead times due to proximity to and integration with WTEC Energy’s wire and cable manufacturing facility. We receive cable delivery straight from the production line as soon as it is released by quality control (QC).
- In-house engineering and manufacturing experts provide superior support for new product development and custom solutions. Our engineering and production teams work closely with our customers for New Product Introductions (NPIs) and custom cable solutions to support timely releases of new products to the market place.
WTEC Energy is proud to be a minority business enterprise (MBE) certified by the National Minority Supplier Diversity Council (NMSDC). WTEC Energy is classified as a Tier 1 diversity company.